Your cloud instead of ours
Want to use MAX Backup with your own storage solution? No problem. You can take only the software and run it on your existing infrastructure.
You keep complete control of your customer’s data - you manage how, when and where it's stored, and you execute your own seed loadings for both backup and recovery. The Software-Only version of MAX Backup lets you utilize your own data center as the cloud-based storage while still giving exceptionally fast restores via the Local Speed Vault (LSV), a redundant local copy that protects your data parallel to your cloud storage.
What are the infrastructure requirements?
You don't need a costly and complex environment to run MAX Backup software - it runs on pretty much any standard hardware and standard Operating System (OS) set up.
Just the software and all the features
- Compression and Deep-Deduplication
- Continuous Recovery
- Virtual Disaster Recovery (VDR)
- Bare Metal Recovery (BMR)
- Professional Services Automation integration (PSA)
- White label your backup service (for Free)
Benefit from the Simplified Management
- Remote Discovery Deployment
- Real Time Failed Backup Alerts
- WAN Optimization
- Protect Workstations, Physical - Virtual Servers
Software-only technical requirements
- OS: FreeBSD 8 x64, Linux (Ubuntu 9, Debian 5, RHEL 5 or higher), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- Processor: Minimum - 1GHz (x86 processor) or 1.4 GHz (x64 processor) Recommended: 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM for the OS, 1 GB of RAM per TB storage
- Available disk space: Recommended - 40 GB or greater for OS alone
Minimal storage space
At Least 1 TB of storage space available to begin [5 TB or more is preferred to be scalable] .