Last modified: October 2015
At LogicNow it is one of our most fundamental values to deliver the best customer experience possible. Based on this philosophy, we want you to always feel informed and comfortable with how we collect, use, and disclose information.
LogicNow respects your personal privacy.
We are making a commitment to you that any personal information collected during visits to our website or provided to us in connection with our services, software applications or social media sites is processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws. LogicNow protects your information using state-of-the-art safeguard procedures.
Information you voluntarily provide to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us yourself on our Website, through social media or through the use of the Products including but not limited to your name, address, email address, telephone number or financial information, in the following circumstances:
- Accounts – when you register for an account or subscribe to use the Products or our Website
- Support – when you request support, services or information about the Products or our Website
- Contests and Promotions – when you participate in a contest, promotion or survey
- Correspondence – when you contact us
- Transactions and Orders – when you carry out transactions through our Website or purchase the Products including on a trial basis or any upgrades
If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit most areas of the Website, but you may be unable to access certain options and services that involve interaction. You have the final decision on whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information.
Information we may collect
We may use various common internet technologies to automatically collect statistical or aggregate non-personal information about your interaction with our Website or the Products. This may include usage information about your computer, laptop, mobile phone or other electronic device such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, location, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), pages that you access, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and other interactions with our Website or the Products. We analyse this information in order to understand our customers’ requirements and based on these, to continually improve our Website and Products.
If we link or associate any information gathered with personal information we treat the combined information as personal information. Otherwise we only use and disclose non-personal or anonymized information collected solely by passive means in aggregate form or in a non-personally or anonymized form. Where, according to local law, IP addresses and the like are considered personal information, then we treat them as such.
Web Beacons - Web beacons also known as pixel tags are electronic images, contained on a website that permit us to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
Web Analytics - We also collect some non-personally identifiable information (ourselves or using third party services) using web analytic tools. We use third-party services that use tracking technologies to capture aggregate usage and volume statistics about interactions on our Website and Products.
Third Party Advertising Technologies - In addition, we may use third party vendors such as Google or AdRoll to perform display advertising or remarketing services on our Website. These services collect and use data which can help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to you, based on your use of our Website and/or Products. Third-party vendors may use or place cookies and web beacons on your web browsers to collect non-personal information about your activities on our Website to provide you with targeted ads.
As always, we respect your privacy and do not collect any personally identifiable information through the use of Google or any other third party services. Any information collected is used only for remarketing purposes and will not be used by third-party marketing vendors for any other purpose. To opt out of Remarketing and Advertising click here. To find out more about how Google uses any data it collects please visit here. You may also opt-out of third-party advertisement networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites here for NAI and here for DAA.
Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
How we use the information
We process and use your personal information only in connection with services related to our Products and Website in the following ways:
- To administer, operate and improve the Products, services and our Website;
- To provide you with information or newsletters about our Products or services that you request from us;
- To notify you about any changes or provide you with support;
- To carry out our obligations, process and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us such as communications related to payments and changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- To allow you to purchase and download Products and participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- For billing and accounting purposes;
- For internal purposes such as performing research and analysis and to provide anonymous reporting internally or externally;
- For marketing and promotional purposes so as to provide you with information about Products or services we think you might like. You may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the steps described below;
- For any other purposes that we may disclose to you at the point at which we request your personal information and pursuant to your consent; or
Once you have registered for the Products we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Products, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of the Product. Please be aware that you may not opt out of receiving these mandatory communications related to the Products.
Disclosure of your information
- Authorised partners, distributors and resellers to fulfil any terms under your licensing and service relationship with us and to provide you with local technical and customer support;
- In the event (whether perspective or actual) of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of LogicNow’s assets, in which case personal information held by us about you and our customers will be among the assets transferred to the (prospective) buyer;
- Direct or indirect contractors and service providers we occasionally use to support our business as may be required for example, to fulfil orders, conduct billing/credit card processing, provide you with services or perform statistical analysis of the Products and our Website. Those service providers will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service in accordance with our policies under confidentiality agreements and not for their own purposes;
- To comply with a law, court order or other legal obligation;
- To a member of our group – holding company and its subsidiaries and affiliates. This information helps us make your customer experience more seamless and efficient;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of LogicNow, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose non-personal information that doesn’t identify you, to our partners or other third parties about how our customers, collectively, use our Website and the Products but we do not sell or share any information at the individual level.
Your choices and opt-out
We would like to tell you about our Products and those of our partners. You decide whether or not you would like to be contacted by us. You may elect to opt-out of receiving direct marketing or market research information from us.
Promotional Offers - If you do not wish us to share your personal information with other LogicNow companies or affiliated third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the applicable registration form on which we collect your data. You can also simply log into your account on the Website and adjust your user preferences or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribing - In every marketing or promotional e-mail that we send to you, there is an ‘unsubscribe’ hyperlink, which you may use if you wish to ‘opt-out’ and stop receiving promotional email communications from us. Alternatively, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com with your request, stating ‘Unsubscribe’ as the subject and indicate which e-mail addresses you would like to be removed from our mailing list.
We shall ensure that your e-mail address is unsubscribed and shall no longer receive any promotional communications from us. Please note it may take up to ten business days for us to process your opt-out request and you may receive commercial e-mail from us during that period.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
If requested, LogicNow will confirm whether we store personal data about you and what this data is. You can review or update your personal information by logging into your account and making changes. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the "Forgot your password?" link and submit your e-mail address. Your user name and password will be e-mailed to you. Alternatively, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise these rights. While we will strive to accommodate your requests, we may reject requests which risk the privacy of others, are unreasonable or repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort or would be extremely impractical.
If you request that we delete your account we will do so within a reasonable period of time, but we may need to retain some of your personal information in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Where we store your personal data
With respect to data transfers from the EEA to the United States or to other countries outside the EEA, we have taken steps to ensure adequate protection for such data transfers in accordance with European data protection legislation. We have entered into appropriate data transfer agreements based on the standard contractual clauses specifically approved by the European Commission for the purpose of providing adequate protection for data transfers between LogicNow entities outside the EEA, as necessary.
Children under the age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented industry-standard administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls and strictly controlled. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or Products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or through your use of our Products and any transmission is at your own risk.
Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vision Building