… direct via your MAX Dashboard
- Enable Managed Antivirus on individual servers and workstations or on all servers and workstations at a client or site
- Configure every aspect of the Managed Antivirus agent including scan schedules, remediation action (i.e. what to do if a threat is discovered) and file and folder exclusions
- Save this as a protection policy for use on similar types of device at other clients and sites
- Receive alerts if a threat is quarantined and choose to delete or release from quarantine
- Start, pause, resume and cancel scans – all from the Dashboard
- View reports that demonstrate the service you’re providing
Fine tune protection policies ...
The Protection Policy configures every aspect of the Managed Antivirus agent including scan schedules, remediation action (i.e. what to do if a threat is discovered) and file and folder exclusions. Default policies are supplied for Laptops, Desktops, different versions of Small Business Server, Exchange Servers, SQL Servers and generic servers, all of which follow Microsoft’s own recommendations for file and folder exclusions.
… and designate a site concentrator
If required, you can designate a Site Concentrator which will download and cache both the initial Antivirus pattern definition as well as the incremental difference updates for use by other Agents at the site. These other Agents then download them from the Site Concentrator, ensuring that each file is downloaded only once and so reducing external network traffic.
It’s really flexible
- Deploy and configure AV software to all or some servers and workstations
- Apply multiple AV/Malware configuration policies
- Simple and clean user interface - no training required
- Receive alerts in MAX RemoteManagement when a virus is detected
- Reduce your workload, remedial action to viruses/threats, automated or manual
- Demonstrate your service - branded customer reports show you’re on top of security
ONE solution for all your customers
MAX Managed Antivirus is deployed and configured to all customers’ devices with just a few clicks from your dashboard. And you can migrate from another Antivirus vendor really fast using the FREE Competitive Agent Removal Tool (CART) from VIPRE Business. It automatically removes existing Antivirus agents from devices (where supported) when you install the tool.