Reporting doesn’t get much better than this. If you want to report on something, chances are that MAX can deliver. From spotting trends in system performance to ‘health-check’ results to bandwidth and performance monitoring, show your true value by providing your customers with visibility on what you’re doing in the background to keep their systems and hardware - and their businesses - up and running. Even better, you get to brand them up as your own.
Here’s the value that comprehensive reporting can add
- Produce informative, detailed reports across a whole range of activities and in a wide range of formats
- And brand them as your own
- Proactively spot trends and sales opportunities
- And demonstrate your value proving the case for upgrades
Here are our top reports
- Device inventory report
- Price breakdown report
- Antivirus protection report
- Backup integrity check
- Take control report
- Notes report
- Hardware and software
- User audit report
Automated client-facing reports
Being able to produce reports that are automatically sent to your customers - fully branded - helps demonstrate that you’re on top things and looking after their equipment and that you're the valued IT support provider they hired.
- Daily and weekly – fixed content that quickly demonstrates to your customers the daily health checks – in an easy to follow graphic format.
- Monthly – customizable content to who ongoing issues and demonstrate cases for additional system investments.
Your reports can be produced in the formats you need – pdf, xml, csv and sql dumps - and they can all be customized with your brand style and logo so you can set yourself apart from the competition.
Create your own reporting tool
The really great thing about our reporting facility – aside from all the great reports you can automatically generate – is the Dashboard API. This allows you for example to pull data from the Dashboard and create your own reporting tool by using SQL Service with Excel. You can also combine that data with other info sources from, say, PSA or accounting systems and create fully customized RMM reports exactly the way you want them. That’s pretty amazing flexibility – take your data and do what you want with it. Imagine the possibilities.